The In the Clouds Nursing Bra is designed with a three-quarter cup to provide more coverage and support. The deeper plunge in the centre gore makes this ideal for wearing under deep and/or wide necklines.
Thin and seamless moulded cups provide precise shaping and lift – perfect for wearing under t-shirts. Underside of cups (that touches your skin) is lined with 100% cotton jersey and completely stitch-free for optimum comfort.
Nursing panel is made of 100% cotton jersey – completely natural and comfortable material next to your skin.
Non under-wired. Nursing clips for drop cup access.
Nursing opening style is Drop Cup: Constructed with drop cup access: outer flap can be dropped down for access to internal soft cup frame.
- Body: 91% Nylon, 9% Spandex
- Lace: 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex
- Inner Cup Lining: 100% Cotton
Wash instructions: Machine wash cold gentle with like colours. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Do not iron.
How to Measure Bra Size
- Put on your favorite bra that you think makes your breasts the right shape and feels most comfortable.
- Using a flexible measuring tape, measure the circumference around your ribcage, just below your breasts.
- Now add 5 to the circumference of your ribcage to get your band size.
- If the resulting band size was an odd number, you will need to round up to the next even number since bra bands only come in even numbers.
- Measure the circumference around the fullest part of your bosom with your favorite bra on.
- Subtract your band size from your cup size to calculate the right cup size. Refer to the bra cup size chart below:
|1 larger than measurement 1||A|
|2 larger than measurement 1||B|
|3 larger than measurement 1||C|
|4 larger than measurement 1||D|
|5 larger than measurement 1||E|
|6 larger than measurement 1||F|